These buffalo cauliflower bites are a hot and spicy treat. Ready in just 15 minutes for the perfect party appetizer.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Naturli butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Mix flour, water, salt and garlic powder in a large bowl; stir until smooth. Add cauliflower, tossing gently until evenly coated with batter.
- ARRANGE cauliflower in single layer on large shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- MIX RedHot Sauce and melted butter in small bowl. Drizzle evenly over cauliflower, turning to coat evenly.
- BAKE 10 minutes longer or until cauliflower is crispy, turning halfway through cooking. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing, if desired.