All Natural Pomegranate Molasses is made from 100% pure pomegranate juice boiled down to a syrup, so there’s no added sugar like some other brands! It is famously used in Lebanese and Middle Eastern cuisine to prepare marinades, glazes, dressings and sauces. Takes your recipes to a whole new level with its exotic sweet and sour taste!
- Pomegranate molasses can be a delicious way to add tanginess, depth, and complexity to meals you prepare, whether a main course, side dish, or dessert
- Since it has a sour element, you can also substitute pomegranate molasses in recipes calling for lemon
- Roasted and grilled vegetables taste divine with a touch of pomegranate molasses.
- Combine it with a little olive oil to make zingy vinaigrette dressing
- Stir into iced tea, sparkling water and cocktails
- Whisk into dips and relishes for tangy-sweet kick
Ingredients: 100% Pomegranate Juice
Al Wadi Al Akhdar was founded in 1979 with just three products born out of a deep passion for the exquisite tastes of our rich culinary heritage: hummus, foul moudammas and chickpeas. Over the years, our insistence on pure, natural ingredients and authentic flavors won the hearts and taste buds of consumers, establishing us as the number one food brand in Lebanon and a leading Lebanese food brand worldwide. Today, our name is synonymous with unmatchable flavor and trusted, superior quality and our continuously growing selection of Lebanese and Middle Eastern specialties is the first choice for all those seeking an authentic taste of home.