Tahini is a delicious spread/paste made out of toasted and ground sesame seeds. Sesame seeds are veritable nutritional powerhouse, making it a must-have for every kitchen pantry. Along with its most-known use as an ingredient in hummus, you can use Tahini in many other ways. Use it as a spread on toast/sandwiches/burgers; drizzle on salads, falafels, roasted veg; use as a part of a homemade dip for raw veggies; in baking cookies, brownies and raw desserts…the uses are endless and only limited to your imagination!
- An especially good source of copper, a trace mineral essential for iron absorption, blood clot formation, and reduces blood pressure which supports heart health
- Rich in selenium, a mineral that helps decrease inflammation and promotes immune health
- Great source of plant-protein i.e. 5 grams of protein per 3-tablespoon (30-gram) serving
- Rich source of B vitamins (thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6) that boost energy and brain function
- Contains important minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, manganese and iron
Ingredients: 100% ground organic sesame seeds
Usage: dressings, sauces, dips, spreads, smoothies, baked goods
Baraka Israel is an Israeli-Kenyan company working together to bring the best of Israeli products to Kenya. Israel is known worldwide for its uncompromising quality, special and unique products and its technological innovation and progress. Baraka Israel Enterprises imports top of the line food and beverages.