The Sourdough Starter is an heirloom culture, meaning you’ll make endless bread dough all from one starter! Just add water and white flour. This sourdough is perfect for beginners. It is a very forgiving culture and one of the easiest to work with!
- 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Style Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Step-by-step instructions for using the culture can be found HERE
Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
Store the starter culture in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to activate it.
Cultures for Health was founded upon the pursuit of sustainable living and a deeper understanding of traditionally prepared foods that are extremely nourishing. We believe everyone’s life can be improved by adding more homemade probiotics from cultured and fermented foods to their diet. Our goal is to provide all of the products, information, inspiration, and support you need to become an expert cultured and fermented foods maker yourself. We believe anyone can do it and delight in the outcome!