Made from the whole root of the cassava plant, our cassava flour has a mild flavor and fine texture that is perfect for gluten free cooking and baking.
- Cassava flour is gluten, grain and nut-free.
- Cassava can safely be consumed by people with sensitive digestive systems or disorders, such as irritable bowel disease/irritable bowel disease or those following an autoimmune protocol diet due to it’s high digestibility.
- While comprised predominantly of carbohydrates, cassava flour is also a great source of Vitamin C and manganese
Usage of Cassava Flour:
- Cassava flour has a very similar consistency but it is lighter than all-purpose flour. Cassava flour’s white color, neutral taste, and fine texture make it an excellent baking substitute, so you don’t have to miss out on sweet treats if you’re unable to consume other flours or grains
- Its texture lends well to baking things like brownies, cookies and denser breads, or you can use it in savory dishes to thicken sauces or to form burgers/patties.
- For recipes that don’t require rising, cassava can totally replace grain flours.
Ingredients: 100% Gluten Free Cassava Flour* grown in Siaya
Shelf life: 6 months at room temperature; If stored in the fridge +3 more months and if stored in freezer +5 more months (in an airtight container)
Onja Foods is a gluten-free solutions product & service provider. We are an agri-processing food company looking to promote healthy-living, food security, and empower farmers. Our products and solutions are fit for anyone and everyone.