One of the vegan favourites in Europe, this sweetened vegan whipping cream can be whipped easily and tastes temptingly sweet and delicious. Its unbelievably long-lasting stability makes it the perfect choice for decorating sweet dishes – even for professional users! So many uses – filling and decorating cakes, as a topper for coffee or hot chocolate, to make cheesecake, folded with berries for a quick dessert etc
- 1L size for families or bakeries
- Rich cream taste but without any animal ingredients or allergens
- Low in calories and easily digestible
- Easily processed with any fruit acids or even alcohol
- Significantly higher stability than dairy cream, an increase of volume of approx. 400% (milk cream: 80 – 100%)
- Possible to freeze the cream when whipped
- Free-from the 14 most common allergens
- Certified Vegan, Kosher and Halal
- Certified vegan by the European Vegetarian Union
- Certified Kosher by the Rabbi T. Hod-Hochwald from the Kashruth Organisation
- Certified Halal by T. Hod, Bad Kissingen, Germany
Ingredients: Water, hardened palm kernel oil *(15%), sugar (13%), maltodextrin, glucose syrup, stabilizers: starch, polysorbate 60, sodium citrate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium phosphate, emulsifiers: sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, mono- and diglycerides, polyglycerol esters, salt, flavouring*Certified sustainable by RSPO.
Usage: For best whipping results, store the cream in the refrigerator for a few hours before use, and whip it at medium speed.
Storage: Storage Temperature: +4°C – +20°C. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 7 days.
Since 2003, Schlagfix products have been available in supermarkets in Europe. Pure vegetable dairy substitute products from Schlagfix are the perfect alternative for allergics, vegans and everybody who wants to eat deliberately. Our innovative recipes allow the replacement of animal based ingredients without any disadvantages regarding taste or workability. Almost all our Schlagfix products are free of the main allergens and free of lactose-, gluten- and cholesterol.