Pumpkin seed oil is one of the most nutritious oils available, containing Vitamin E tocopherols, Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids as well as a good source of minerals, including zinc and magnesium. This oil is created by cold pressing raw pumpkin seeds so that the important health benefits are preserved. It has a pleasant and mild nutty taste and is great for use in salad dressings, dips or drizzled over freshly cooked vegetables.
- A small amount can provide you with a substantial quantity of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc. Pumpkin seeds/oil are one of the best natural sources of magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health
- Pumpkin seed oil is known to provide phytosterols, which block cholesterol absorption and blood cholesterol levels reduced
- Pumpkin seeds are full of antioxidants that may help protect against disease and reduce inflammation
- Diets rich in pumpkin seeds have been associated with a reduced risk of stomach, breast, lung, prostate and colon cancers
- Pumpkin seeds may reduce symptoms of benign prostate enlargement and an overactive bladder in men and may help with menopause symptoms in women.
Caution: Do not heat, use in cold applications
Storage: Refrigeration is recommended after opening
Sun & Seed is where you come for 100% pure, certified organic, ethically sourced, raw seed, nut and fruit goodness. Our trusted growers provide us with perfectly ripe, highest quality organic ingredients to make our delicious nut and seed butters, zingy vinegars, sumptuous oils, nutrition-packed protein powders and sprouted seeds and oats. We care about the quality of every product. Every tiny seed, nut or fruit is the best it could be.