Want to make a change for the environment? Refuse single-use plastic straws while eating out and opt for reusable bamboo! You can carry these with you in your bag/backpack or store in office desk and use them in restaurants, at home, camping etc. Bamboo straws are reusable and are returned to the earth once they wear down. 100% natural and organic bamboo
- No Pesticides or Chemicals are used while growing!
- No Bleach, Dyes, and Inks are added to the straws. They are boiled, cured and polished with coconut oil
- It’s normal to have slight variations in each straw as these are from mother earth
- To clean the inside, use normal water running from the tap into the straw. Can be cleaned with mild dish soap and air dried. An occasional 5 minute boil or soak in a mix of water + white vinegar is great for added cleanliness.
- Avoid soaking your straws for hours as bamboo becomes soft and might bend.
- When it has come to the end of its life cycle, please return it to nature