Lakanto, Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute

Original price was: KSh1,495.00.Current price is: KSh999.00.

Sugar replacement that won’t throw you out of ketosis!

In stock

Lakanto blend is a replacement for sugar that is a perfect mix of monk fruit and erythritol. It matches the sweetness of regular sugar in your baking, cooking and sweetener needs. Monk fruit, or luo han guo, is often known as a sacred fruit of longevity. The exotic fruit grows high in the Chinese mountains, in the Guangxi province It is naturally sweet and the special extract is 300 times sweeter than sucrose! LAKANTO sugar substitute won’t affect your blood sugar levels, even though it acts and tastes like regular sugar.

  • 0 net carbs, 0 calorie, 0 glycemic index
  • Friendly to Keto, Diabetic, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar lifestyles
  • Non-GMO Verified and All Natural – no fiber or laxative effect, no maltodextrin, no artificial flavoring
  • The erythritol in our Lakanto® is specially fermented from non-GMO corn that is safe for consumption. It is also naturally low calorie because your body excretes about 90% of it. The remaining 10% turns into harmless gases and short chain fatty acids in your large intestine.

Ingredients: Non-GMO Erythritol and Monk Fruit extract

Usage: Use as a 1-for-1 replacement for sugar

LAKANTO®is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.

Weight454 g


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…